Like any other OUTRACE structure, the Tower can be configured in different ways, starting from making it suitable for indoor and outdoor training.
- The Tower is available in 4 standard colors, but it is also possible to ask for custom solutions:
1 Black/White OR17000BW – 2 Black/Black OR17000BB – 3 Black/Silver OR17000BS – 4 Black/Anodized OR17000BA
- Every Tower is equipped with 12 Tower Pegs OR17008 (but it is also possible to add more of them to the structure). Pegs must be placed along the column’s four sides to host the different Movables (including the Storage solutions). It is possible to place them all on one side, creating a sort of a Gym Ladder, or divide them to add Movables on every side.
- The Tower must be equipped with 3 or 4 “Arms”, placed on the column’s top. These Arms are 160cm long, and each one facilitates the creation of two training stations (one for each side). The Arms can be of 3 different kinds, depending on the presence of Hooks or Lat Bars on the two sides:
- The Lat Bars allow the possibility of performing bodyweight exercises, such as pull-ups, and attach elastics or other equipment (possibly through the addition of a Black Link fixed to the bar).
- The Hooks allows instead the possibility to add to the Tower all the compatible OUTRACE Apps, such as Trapezex, Flying, Training Ladder, Hammock, and Abdominal Suspension Band. The two Hooks can slide along their bar to keep them at the proper distance from one another, depending on the App used or on the exercise performed.
- The Tower can also be provided with PB Hooks OR17400 that can be fixed at every arm’s end. These Hooks include a revolving hook to which it is possible to attach a Punching Bag OR16052 or a Punching Ball OR16053.